Lions sign 3rd-round pick wide receiver Kenny Golladay
- Rodgers downplays take on cutting Nelson
- DE Ansah signs franchise tag with Lions
- 7-time Pro Bowl C Mangold retires
- LB Miller defends shark hunting trip
- Jackson: Browns still unsure on top pick
ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) The Detroit Lions have all of their draft picks under contract now that third-round selection Kenny Golladay signed Monday.
The wide receiver was the only Detroit draft pick who didn't sign before the team's rookie minicamp last month.
The 6-foot-4, 213-pound Northern Illinois standout has an opportunity to be the Lions' No. 3 receiver this season behind Golden Tate and Marvin Jones.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated June 19, 2017