Lions sign 3rd-round pick wide receiver Kenny Golladay
- DA appeals Hernandez's voided conviction
- Raiders QB Carr signs for 5 years, $125M
- Chiefs extend coach Reid, GM Dorsey out
- Pats sign ex-Jets LB Harris for 2 years
- Saints sign 1st-round pick Ramczyk
ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) The Detroit Lions have all of their draft picks under contract now that third-round selection Kenny Golladay signed Monday.
The wide receiver was the only Detroit draft pick who didn't sign before the team's rookie minicamp last month.
The 6-foot-4, 213-pound Northern Illinois standout has an opportunity to be the Lions' No. 3 receiver this season behind Golden Tate and Marvin Jones.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated June 19, 2017