Washburn leads Utah over Arizona State 60-55
- Buffs stun No. 6 Kansas at buzzer 75-72
- Arizona escapes UNLV, may move to No. 1
- No. 4 Orange hit 13 3s, rip Binghamton
- Reddic's 24 help VCU rout Old Dominion
- Ross scores 23, No. 5 Buckeyes top CCSU
By LYNN DeBRUIN
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) Jason Washburn tied a career high with 26 points on 9-of-12 shooting and Utah defeated Arizona State 60-55 on Wednesday night.
The victory avenged a 55-54 overtime loss in Tempe on Jan. 2.
Washburn had 19 points, 18 rebounds, and four blocks in the first game.
His reverse layup put Utah ahead 54-53 late, then two free throws with 25 seconds remaining helped seal Wednesday's victory.
Jared DuBois' ensuing free throws provided the final margin.
The Devils led 49-41 with 7:17 remaining but were outscored 19-6 the rest of the way.
ASU trailed 29-22 at halftime, tying its lowest first-half output.
Updated February 13, 2013