Bachynski, Felix lead Arizona St. past UCLA 78-60
- Gators draw comparisons to '07 champions
- Brutal Big 12 tourney could be wide open
- New look for Big East tournament teams
- Bowling Green fires Orr after 7 seasons
- Ducks hot heading into Pac-12 tournament
By AL BRAVO
Bachynski had 22 points and 15 rebounds, while Felix added 23 points and 11 rebounds as the Sun Devils (16-4, 5-2 Pac-12) dominated the Bruins inside the lane. Arizona State outscored UCLA 46-26 in the paint and outrebounded the Bruins 52-33.
Jordan Adams scored 19 points and Shabazz Muhammad had 18 for UCLA (16-5, 6-2), which was coming off an 11-point upset of No. 6 Arizona on Thursday. The Bruins, who were the best-shooting team in the conference going into the game, shot just 35 percent from the field against the Devils.
Updated January 26, 2013