Arizona State cruises past Arkansas for 83-68 win
- Memphis F Black transferring to Kansas
- FIU G Smith follows Pitino to Minnesota
- F Breunig transferring to Montana
- Alford buyout to net New Mexico $625K
- Washington G Wilcox has foot surgery
LAS VEGAS (AP) Carrick Felix scored a career-high 24 points to lead Arizona State past Arkansas 83-68 on Friday, putting ASU in the final of the Las Vegas Invitational.
Felix, who had 17 first-half points, was 8 of 10 from the field, part of a 56 percent shooting effort for the Sun Devils (4-0).
Arizona State led only 43-41 at intermission, but scored the second half's first six points and never trailed again.
On Saturday, ASU will play the winner of late Friday's game between Wisconsin and No. 15 Creighton in the tournament final, while Arkansas will face the loser of that game for third place.
The win gave ASU only its fourth 4-0 start in 26 seasons.
Updated November 23, 2012